Devlin 8 Audio Sample Chapter

Chapter one of the 8th Devlin tale: Devlin, Abnormal Investigations Case File: The 12 Labors of HAR!cules

Still working on audio edits and cover. I'd give ya a date but you'd just get mad when I was late.

Download file HERE

Chapter two of the 8th Devlin tale.

Download file HERE

Chapter three of the 8th Devlin tale.

Download file HERE

Chapter four of the 8th Devlin tale.

Download file HERE

Chapter five of the 8th Devlin tale.

Download file HERE

Comments

0 # Damn GarageBand.Kim 2013-02-14 03:56
Damn you. It is evil giving us part of the file!
It sounds like you are up to your old tricks - trying to generate more angst.
It sounds like the book is shaping up to be interesting.

0 # I'm a bad personchiunbutt 2013-02-28 13:00
I'm gonna be nicer next year. Promise. HAR! Thanks, Kim!

I'm gonna be nicer next year. Promise. HAR! Thanks, Kim!

0 # Even more evilKim 2013-02-28 15:36
Again!
The chapter 2 files are missing the mp3 and zips at the above links.

0 # Crimany!chiunbutt 2013-02-28 15:40
Where would I be without you? I screwed up and capitalized a file name. I sometimes wonder if I'm drinking enough. HAR! Thanks, Kim!

0 # AwesomeKim 2013-02-28 15:51
Thanks for fixing it up. Well, you should probably be drinking even more.

0 # HMFICWayne K. 2013-02-18 08:58
Yep, this one sounds much better. ;) Now, get to editing the rest. I'll be in Huntsville this weekend. Should I scoot over and bring you a bottle or 3 of Sailor Jerry?

0 # I miss all th good timeschiunbutt 2013-02-28 13:01
Just noted this. My machine blew up (logic board this time) so I been exiled from the net for a week or so. Dammit!

0 # HMFIXWayne K. 2013-03-05 16:01
I told you I could help with that... but noooooooo.

+22 # Hanging like a nutsack in the breezeKlarzy 2013-03-31 14:19
So how much longer do you think we will wait around for you to cough up your latest drivel from Mr Devlin and the Crusaders? Do you think our patients is unlimited, do you think that we do not need answers to the big questions like "is Devlin's son going to be born a belligerent alcoholic with anti-social tendencies?, will Aggy make a pass at Yahova?, do you give the nose a day off if he has a cold? and my favourite "is a pubescent boy with the key to universal travel ever going to realise that Paris Hiltons shower is also a place in the cosmos"????

God that one drives me to drink... damn Discovery channel and all of their pencil necked ex rock star wannabe's...

I will never get to sleep now.... what I need is A GOOD AUDIO BOOK FROM THAT LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING INGRATE GREG CRITES...

But no... he's off drinking the profits from all of the other books I bought...

Yours Klarzy

0 # Yeah...Chicken Lover 2013-04-05 15:56
Phones are terrible things to have, when your one shot over the line... You Sir, are a roll model. Not for kids, hell no! But a lot of folks could learn something from your stories, I know I have. Shine on, you crazy diamond! Drink long and prostrate!

0 # I'm W-A-I-T-I-N-G!!!TrippleP 2013-05-07 17:46
I took my last exam today and I'm ready for my summer novel!! Can you at least give us poor sobs a guess-ta-mation of when Devlin can be ours?

0 # No really when is the due date?Kris 2014-02-06 11:25
No really when is the due date for this mental nugget you steamed up for us?

0 # RE: Devlin 8 Audio Sample ChapterConack 2014-02-25 14:20
Rat bastard.

I saw some talk on Twitter about book 8 and Chtulu forbid, book 9!

DAMNIT, I had to buy another random Crites book from years gone by to keep me (in)sane a little longer.

0 # Have beenAbandoned 2014-05-23 15:30
Have you abandoned us o grate one, we wait so long for word from your wise lips of rumneass

Anti-spam: complete the task